Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome Boots and Sabers Readers

I am honored to find myself on the Wisconsin blogroll at Boots and Sabers. I have been a big fan of Owen and Jed for years now and was lucky enough to be linked by them in my previous blog incarnations.

I must warn any visitors, that the name is not ironic or cute. It is dead-on accurate so be careful wandering around. It may be contageous.

If you were looking for something interesting to read, here is one of my more readable recent posts.

Now all I need to do is get out of Waukesha (place of business) enough to write some good blog posts.

Also, stay tuned for Moron Pundit's EPIC 100th Post!

Update: I only hope I handle my ridiculous new popularity more smoothly than the Kenosha News:

Stay classy, Kenosha!


Of course, we all know that Kenosha is Italian for...

No comments: