Friday, April 11, 2008

Hooray for Conferences

You may have noticed it was pretty quiet here yesterday and that is because I was at an all-day IT conference getting some face time with They That Design My Framework. We were staying at the Grand Geneva which is the original Playboy Bunny Mansion converted into a hotel and spa. Very classy. Unfortunately, they took the bunnies with them but they still seem to have kept the tradition of utilizing attractive help. Yowza.

It rained all day yesterday and many of the Kenosha county roads are flooded and impassable. Yet again, it is raining/foggy today and this will be turning into fucking snow tonight and tomorrow. Great.

Why do I live in Wisconsin again? Even more interestingly, why am I moving deeper into Wisconsin in June?

ROCKWaukesha here I come!

No comments: