Monday, March 17, 2008

Moron of the Day: Grapes of Wrath

I have some experience with falling in public places but if I had slipped on a grape and torn my quadricep, I doubt I'd want to publicize it to this extent:
Alexander Martin-Sklan, 55, sued for more than 300,000 pounds ($600,000) over the 2004 incident in which he said a squashed grape from the store got lodged under the sole of his right sandal, causing him to slip and fall.

He said he suffered a ruptured quadricep, adverse psychological effects and depression following the incident, which meant that his business suffered and he could no longer ski or play tennis.

Adverse psychological effects? What, he realized he's a clumsy fucking retard? I fail to see how his inability to squash a grape (an act that is often used as an example of something simple and trivial) without tearing a major muscle is the financial responsibility of anyone other than possibly a hateful God.

This is why you, Alexander Martin-Sklan (what, did you take your wife's name you fucking pussy?) are the Moron of the Day.

No comments: