Friday, March 21, 2008

Moron of the Day: Goracle


God damn you, Al Gore! Why the fuck did you have to pick the second day of Spring to visit Wisconsin? As everyone well knows, your arrival is predicted to bury us in over a foot of snow! Why the hell can't you just stay with your precious polar bears in the Arctic? I'm sure you're disturbing Gaia rage will keep you warm during those long winter nights.

Pros: I get to leave work at 1:00 instead of 4:30 because of the weather.

Cons: I had a hot date that will now be cancelled and getting off work early doesn't really help much when it should take me 3 hours to get home.

I fucking hate you, Al Gore.

Spring Greetings from Kenosha, WI!

That is a lawn chair through my now dislodged and destroyed screen door. The red car in the background is my bottomed out G5 GT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bastard!

Anonymous said...

No wonder. South of the border we're getting enough of it, but I hear you're getting it worse. I'll have to shovel my car off again before I can drive home.