Thursday, February 14, 2008

NIU Shooting

My friend is a graduate student at NIU in Dekalb. He says they were on lock down for over an hour and then let out. He spent the time mostly keeping his students calm.

He's alive. That's all I need. I'm very sorry for those that aren't and their families.

If only students and faculty were armed.

Update: Oh, and one more fucking thing. Are you motherfucking cocksuckers in the media happy now? Your non-stop publicity of each and every mass murderer makes the idea of immortality very appealing to the type of deranged psychopaths that think the world owes them something for their loneliness on Valentine's Day.

I have a better idea. We should erase these people from the record. We should make them nothing. We should fucking vanish these people so in death they are even more obscure and worthless than they were in life.

Okay, I feel a bit better now.

No comments: