Monday, October 8, 2007

Why I Love Wikipedia/Packers Fans

While perusing some Bears Quarterback/Offensive coordinator history (dear God, its like reading a summary of the Black Plague) I ended up at the Chicago Bears wikipedia page and found this gem:
The Chicago Bears are a professional American football team based in Chicago, Illinois. They are members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). They are currently the National Football Conference Champions, after winning the 2006 NFC Championship Game. But in the 2007-2008 season the Chicago Bears have been dominated by several teams, the lucky win they had verse the Green Bay Packers recently will never happen again.

My hat is off to you, random Packer fan. If I were a poet I'd express my love in versus. Er, verse.

Crow-Eating Update: Well, later in the same document if find this:
The 1940 Chicago Bears team holds the record for the biggest margin of victory in an NFL game (playoff or regular season) with a 73–0 victory over the Washington Redskins in the 1940 NFL Championship Game. The Chicago Bears dominate any team that comes their way.

I get the most amusing thought of dozens of crazed Bears and Packers fans waiting eagerly to edit out their opponents new ridiculous statements.

What fun!

No comments: