Friday, October 5, 2007

A Two-Flusher - By Moron Pundit

Doodies!
Plop.
The stools down in the toilet flop.
Flop, plop,
Afloat, submerged.
From the slimy hiney the brown drips drop…
To the murky waters, that reek and flop…
And my nose shrieks - “Stop”
And my ass shrieks - “Die.”…
Ugh! yet I poo - I knew
If a taco is loose can cheese be glue?
It was only a pie from beginning to end–
My Devil - My “friend.”…
So what do I care,
And that cream as fluffy as air -
I can poo,
With a prayer
(Plop, plop
The poopies flop
Drip, drop.)
With some sweat and a prayer!
And let myself all run into the head
And stop.
Drop
Dead.
Plop, flop,
Plop.

I warned you this blog would be nothing but poop jokes and nuclear explosions. This is what you get for encouraging me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really stunk.

Schrodinger said...

It sure did. And it was still far superior to the original.