Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stop the Presses

S. Weasel is a girl?

Well, this changes everything!

Wait, no it doesn't. I'm officially naming S. Weasel as my favorite blog discovered through the Moronosphere blogroll. Why, you ask? Could it be the greatest tribute to Charlton Heston on the Internet?

Could it be the simply awesome grey-scale template?

Could it be the greatest 'powered by' statement on the Internet:
Powered by vodka, sushi, WordPress and sweet, sweet mustelid love
The First Amendment does not authorize the fourth estate to be a fifth column.

Sweet, sweet mustelid love, indeed.

Awesomely awesome.

P.S. No, I don't wanna rassle. I fear I'd come out on the losing end of such an encounter and my face is far too pretty to risk. Weasels are pointy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wise choice. My mom once leg-wrestled Johnny Cash and won best two out of three. It was during his amphetamine years, though.