Monday, April 14, 2008

Moron of the Day: Bitter Pill

I know this is very old at this point but as the story didn't even break the day it happened, I figure what's a few more days between friends? The Moron of the Day, of course, is Barack "you're all gun-totin', flag-wavin', immigrant-hatin', bible-thumpin' racists" Obama.

I am pretty sure that I have never seen anything that even approaches this level of stupidity from a candidate in all the years I've been watching the division of showbiz known as politics.

While we don't have video of the event, we do have this picture taken just before Obama gave the speech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed it too, so I decided to post on the French President's hotness new wife being nude.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23535562-5012980,00.html

Heh. I saw her titties.