Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jimmy Carter: Worst Ex-President Ever

After today's sexual healing with Hamas, I've decided it's time to take a photo-journey down memory lane to examine the egregious record set by our 39th President.

Meteors have shitty timing.



Put 'er there, pal!



Photographers were not invited to the imminent fellatio.



It's not just old-school dictators.



I honestly have nothing to say about this.


Can't forget this delightful moment when reality takes the old douchebag by surprise.

2 comments:

Alice H said...

"Meteors have shitty timing" is what I'm going to be thinking during the Democratic National Convention. Thanks in advance for the smile!

Anonymous said...

re: meteor timing.

I didn't see any meteors at the Dem Nat Conv. ...Oh, wait, heh heh, I see what you mean.