Monday, March 10, 2008

Give Me A Topic

I know this blog has been pretty slow lately but, in my defense, nothing that interesting has been going on. Well, nothing that hasn't already been covered to death by other, better bloggers.

This is where you come in. I have a great deal of motivation to research and cover a specific tangent/niche of the world but I'm not sure what there is that both is interesting and undercovered. It is just discouraging to go to write a story and find that every major outlet has already done so. Do you have any suggestions? Whatever it is, I will doggedly pursue and deliver news and commentary on that subject.

Really, anything would be good enough to get me going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout this? A 2-part question.

Who, Hillary or Barak, would be more terrifying in the Oval Office if you were:

A. A sworn enemy of the United States;
B. An American taxpayer who wishes to be left alone.