Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back in Action

The pain and swelling finally dropped to reasonable levels about mid-Friday. Now, I just have to find a magical way of catching up at work while also preparing for the other major, life-changing events that are probably going to happen this week.

I'm not a huge poll reader but the rumors are that Fred may be pulling into the race finally. I'm very happy to hear it. I wonder what would happen is Huckster dropped out. Hopefully much of that would float to Fred. Here's hoping Huck has a nice, old-fashioned meltdown sometime soon.

Anyway, I leave you with a glorious picture of the 4" incision I have on my shoulder. Should turn into a fucking beaut of a scar!



Note the still-yellow skin denoting some remaining internal bleeding (according to my doctor... I thought iodine but apparently not). It should be about 6-8 weeks for the bone to fuse and I'll be all set.

Get it?

God, I'm an idiot.

No comments: