Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Do You Do For An Encore?

Yesterday Rachel Lucas took leave of her senses and linked me resulting in the busiest day in Moron Pundit history! Of course, now I'm motivated to write an especially insightful piece to capitalize on my new found blog fame!

Problem is, I've got nothing. Fucking goose egg. I've got to catch up at work and taking care of my daughter in the mornings and afternoons leaves little time for gallivanting around the Internet.

But you know your Moron Pundit, he's always got you covered.

That's right; explosions and cursing:




Oh, and I haven't even gotten any hate mail! What's the point of writing inflammatory posts when nobody threatens me or calls me a misogynistic caveman?

Disappointing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I know the feeling. Every single time I get an Instalanche, I suddenly go completely blank on ideas or material for new posts. Every. Fuckin'. Time.

I love your blog! Don't know how I missed it before now.

Schrodinger said...

Well, I've been a huge fan since the very beginning so you've just done for me what Malkin did for you.

Jaw meet floor.